Thursday, April 8, 2010

For Your "To Do" List, Get Yourself the Quickie App!

As far as productivity tools goes I'm all over this one.  Quickie is one of the best newer productivity apps for the iPhone and was recently reviewed JAiB [JustAnother iphone Blog].  I feel as though I utilize the features and apps on my iPhone fairly well, but I have had a hard time finding a "To Do" app that works efficiently with minimal messing around.  So I often revert writing things down.  Still a good practice, however I am often times away from my written to do list when I need it and wind up being far less productive in the end.

What I like about Quickie is that it's just that, "quick".   There aren't a lot of screens to move thorugh and you can tap your way through lists fairly quickly.  Read the the full review by JAiB and the many other iPhone app reviews they have as well.   They have provided a lot of iPhone app reviews so if you're looking for a specific type of app then search by category.

2 comments:

  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Monica. Monica said: For Your “To Do” List - Get Yourself the Quickie App!... http://bit.ly/ayevb5 [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm very interested in Linux but Im a Super Newbie and I'm having trouble deciding on the right distribution for me (Havent you heard this a million times?) anyway here is my problem, I need a distribution that can switch between reading and writing in English and Japanese (Japanese Language Support) with out restarting the operating system.

    ReplyDelete