Friday, February 5, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog MPoweringU and website for M-Powered Solutions!   I have been bridging technology gaps for a lot of you for awhile now and I’ve finally found the time to get my own blog and website underway.  ( Amazing how we don’t give ourselves the same attention as our clients when it comes to doing what we know best.)   But I am here now and I’m excited to be able to share more effectively my favorites tips, tricks and tech news with all of you.   I appreciate the support I’ve received in getting started and I hope you will continue to use me and this site s a resource for communicating and being productive with the technology that’s now available.

For those of you who aren’t familiar with me, let take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Monica and I am passionate about ‘M”-powering you!  Get it?   While a bit cutesy it’s also true. We have an abundance of technology available to us to be applied in so many different ways.  What we don’t have is abundance of time and energy to learn an stay atop what all that is changing every day.  Fortunately, it is what I enjoy and that’s why I want to do that for you!

Technology shouldn’t be a drag on your productivity it should be what makes you productive! An that’s my hope, to help you become M-powered with productivity tools available. My business is M-Powered-Solutions and my blog is M-Powering U! I look forward to your comments and questions about applications such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. The more questions you ask, the more answer you’ll get.

Thanks for stooping by and let me know how I can help!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment